Andalé™ is an easy to use, web-based solution that focuses on automating the fuel supply chain from the point fuel is ordered by a retailer until it is delivered by the wholesaler.
Instant Bill-of-Lading (BOL) Processing
The industry-wide need for instantaneous BOL delivery has become one of the most pervasive issues for the petroleum marketing industry.
Andalé facilitates instantaneous BOL entry, reducing the lag time between dispatching a fuel load and receiving the carrier BOL. This ability serves as a distinct advantage in making supply chain decisions and increasing revenue.
- Subscription based
- Run from any Web-enabled cell phone
- Dispatching order entry
- Simple to operate truck driver hand held system
- Petroleum terminal Bill of Lading technology that will import BOL to virtually any back office system
- Accounts for split loads and multiple destination deliveries
- 100% Web based; convenient access anytime, anywhere
- No expensive software or truck mounted hardware to purchase
- Sophisticated process, easy to operate
- Low to no start-up costs
- BOL delivery of information in minutes
Delays in receiving carrier BOL information lengthens the invoicing cycle of wholesale customer which slows the payment process and results in less revenue and less flexibility in tight credit times.
The rapid rise of fuel prices has created a need for retailers to have faster information in order to make better pricing and replenishment decisions. By having all BOL information entered into a back office accounting system, Andalé is the only system that accomplishes this.