Regional Sales Manager
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Effective Date: 10/10/2016
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales for the company. He/She is responsible for all assigned sales activities within the assigned market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect – Use various strategies and tactics to engage with prospective target clients, including but not limited to cold calling, industry events, trade shows, and client referrals.
- Qualify – Quickly and accurately determine the business and technical requirements, and ability for Pinnacle solutions to satisfy those requirements.
- Close – Preparation and presentation of the Pinnacle solution/s and how they address all of the client requirements.
- Marketing Support – provide input/feedback on marketing campaigns.
- Product Management Support – provide input/feedback on product related issues or challenges as they related to existing opportunities, competitors, or market trends within and surrounding the industry
- The Regional Sales Manager has no direct supervisory responsibilities, although he/she will cross functionally manage & coordinate resources from Sales and other departments as required to support the sales process.
COMMUNICATION AND REPORTING
This position reports to the Vice President of Sales. Recurring status reports on a defined frequency are required.
Works closely with:
- Vice President of Sales
- Pre-Sales Engineers
- Marketing Manager
- Product Managers
Attainment of annual sales goals is primary.
The ability to work efficiently and effectively with the other individuals and departments is critical to success.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and primary responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The applicant must be an organized, methodical and driven worker.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and oral skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years software sales experience required
- Mobile Applications, Point of Sale, Retail Back Office, or Fuel Management Software experience preferred
- Convenience store retail or wholesale fuel industry experience preferred
- Arlington, TX office based is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Understanding and ability to effectively manage the sales process
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Business acumen, specifically in retail or fuel industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Considerable travel (70%+) is required. This involves attending prospective and existing client sales presentations, trade shows, client user meetings and client summit meetings.
Qualified candidates: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or fax to 817-795-0005. Information about the position can also be found on LinkedIn. No calls, walk-ins, or agencies will be accepted.